Back to Top
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (46-oz) bottle V-8 Vegetable Juice
- 1 (1.35-oz) package onion soup mix
- 1 (3-oz) package beef ramen noodles, divided
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen mixed vegetables
- In a Dutch oven, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in V-8 juice, onion soup mix, seasoning packet from ramen noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Return to a boil and add ramen noodles. Cook for 3 minutes.