Mmmmmm, so easy make & Sooooo ADDICTING !! These Almond Joy Cookies are everything you’ve dreamed of in a low carb chocolate chip coconut cookie, so give this quick weeknight dessert recipe a try, and you’ll be glad you did !!
I USE FOR THIS RECIPE :
– Butter: 1 cup
– White sugar: 1 1/2 cups
– Brown sugar: 1 1/2 cups
– Eggs: 4
– Vanilla: 3 teaspoons
– Flour: 4 1/2 cups
– Baking soda: 2 teaspoons
– Salt: 1 teaspoon
– Chocolate chips: 5 cups
– Coconut: 2 cups (sweetened)
– Almonds: 2 cups (chopped)
1. First, set the temperature of your oven to 375°F and lightly grease cookie sheets, then combine dry ingredients; put apart.
2. Pick a large bowl and cream in together the butter and sugars.
3. you’ll want to beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla.
4. Next, stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed. And please stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
5. At this time, make sure to drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
6. Immediately bake for about 8 to 10 minutes. Always remember to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends