☞ 2 (8 ct) crescent rolls
☞ 1/4 cup sugar
☞ 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
☞ 2 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 pieces each
☞ 1 cup of butter
☞ 1 cup of sugar
☞ 1/2 cup brown sugar
☞ 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste or vanilla extract
☞ 12 oz lemon-lime pop
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Roll your rolls into a crescent and mix your 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle about 1 to 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar over crescent rolls.
- Place a piece of apple on the long end and roll-up.
- Put in two rows of 8 in a 9 “x13” baking dish, set aside.
- In a pot, melt your butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add your sugars and vanilla and stir until it combines, you want it to be grainy.
- Remove from the heat and pour over your croissant rolls.
- Pour your lemon-lime pop over the sides of the rolls, then sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake about 41 min .
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly so that the sauce thickens.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends