- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried and chopped onion flakes (or small diced onions)
- 1 can of fried beans (16oz)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 3 cans of enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch saucepan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Return the meat to the pan. Stir in onion flakes, fried beans, and taco seasoning. Cook over low heat until meat is heated through. Set aside.
- Heat the enchilada sauce in a saucepan over medium heat. Pour one cup of sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 inch saucepan.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave for 45-60 seconds, until tortillas are tender. Brush tortillas with enchilada sauce on both sides. Pour about 1/3 cup of meat mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with a tablespoon of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place, seam side down, in a 9 x 13-inch saucepan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese, is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends