** What do you need to make this recipe:
#For the pie:
° Lemon: 1 large
° Eggs: 4 (large)
° Butter: 12 cup (melted)
° Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
° Sugar: 1½ cup
° PICRUST: 1 (9 inch) (uncooked)
# To topping: (optional)
° Whipping cream: 1 cup
° Sugar: 2 tablespoons
* Method :
- First of all, take the pie crust from the freezer. It’s wise to use a deep frozen pie crust, just make sure you place it on a cookie sheet, as the metal pan is not that strong. But if you’re using a glass pie dish, you don’t need to do that.
- You can set the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- The lemons should be washed and chopped, as all the seeds are taken, do not peel them – you will mix the whole lemon. Well, put in your tertiary powder mixer.
- You’ll want to add eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar as well, and blend until smooth. You’d better start at strength 5 and move on to 11.
- Once it’s done, pour the mixing onto the pie and bake for 42 minutes.
- Slave please let it cool down and then cool down in the refrigerator.
- For garnishing – place the mixing bowl and beater in the freezer for 21 minutes. Then be sure to combine the whipping cream and sugar, and whisk until peaks form. That’s right, chopped pie is also served chilled with whipped cream on top. Remember it can be forced warm.