- 4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, combine Bisquick, buttermilk, and sugar in a bowl using a fork. Mix just until all combined to create a dough.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and nuts in a separate bowl. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and stir to moisten. Set aside.
- Generously flour rolling surface.I know it seems like a lot but trust me, this is a sticky dough. Turn the dough out onto the surface and start patting into a rectangular shape with your hand. Flour your hand well also.
- Use a rolling pin to the thin dough to about 1/2 inch thickness. Do not over-roll, the dough will stick.
- Once rolled out, pour 3/4 cup melted butter over the entire surface then spread with a pastry brush to even out and get to the edges.
- Sprinkle sugar/nut mixture over butter.
- Start rolling dough from the long end.
- Slice into 1 inch to 1/2 inch slices. I used dental floss to slice mine. It really does work, without mushing the pastry.
- Transfer slices to a well-greased (sprayed) 9 x 13 pan. I used a spatula to make it easier.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until just golden brown on tops.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until desired consistency and drizzle over top of rolls.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends