- 2 cans of apple pie filling (you can also use cherry, blueberry,
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup ice cream caramel sauce
- Whipped cream for garnish (opt)
1. In a greased 9 x 13 dish, mix apple pie filling and caramel
2. Spread evenly in pan.
3. Pour dry cake mix directly on top of the pie filing and spread
4. Top with melted butter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is golden
brown and apple filling is bubbly around the edges.
6. Top with whipped cream.