Kids love this casserole because it combines two of their favorite fast foods. And I like the fact that I can whip it up with just four ingredients.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange french fries on top. Bake, uncovered, until the fries are golden brown, 50-55 minutes.
1-1/2 cups: 352 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 668mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.