Kids love this casserole because it combines two of their favorite fast foods. And I like the fact that I can whip it up with just four ingredients.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen crinkle-cut french fries
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Pour into a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- Arrange french fries on top. Bake, uncovered, until the fries are golden brown, 50-55 minutes.
1-1/2 cups: 352 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 668mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends