I made twice as much because my family usually eats twice as much as we should, but I had to bake it much longer than expected because the pizza dough was still doughy. But when it was baked, it tasted delicious! I love this dish.
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz.) chili, heated
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 4 sticks of cheddar cheese
- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9-square-inch or 11×7-inch (2 quarts) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour hot pepper into dish; spread evenly.
- Roll out dough; cut into 4 strips. Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of a hot dog. Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog, overlapping slightly in center. Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks, and hot dogs. Place wrapped hot dogs on top of chili. (The chili should be hot.)
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe cup, melt butter on high power. Stir in the garlic powder and parsley.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Brush the top of each cheese sausage with the butter mixture. Serve immediately.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends