- 2 medium-size Golden Delicious apples (about 10 oz.), thinly sliced
- 1 vegetable oil
- 1 ground cinnamon
- ½ table salt, divided
- 1 ½ whole milk
- 6 large eggs
- 2 vanilla extract
- 1 ½ (about 6 3/8 oz.) all-purpose flour
- ¼ granulated sugar
- ½ (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ powdered sugar
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine apples, oil, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt on a half-size (18- x 13- x 1-inch) rimmed baking sheet; toss to coat. Bake in preheated oven until apples are tender and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Step 2Process milk, eggs, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds. Whisk together flour and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Add flour mixture to milk mixture in 3 additions; process until smooth after each addition.
- Step 3Drizzle melted butter over apple mixture; stir to combine. (Make sure butter completely coats bottom of pan.) Pour batter evenly over apple mixture. Bake at 425°F until puffy and golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Step 4Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar. Cut into squares, and serve immediately.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends