Back to Top
- 1 white cake mix (2 layer size, prepared)
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut cream (Coco Casa or another sweet cream of coconut product)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large tub (16 ounces) of whipped topping
- 3 1/2 ounces coconut (shredded and sweetened: about 1 1/3 cup or about half of a 7-ounce bag)
Steps to Make It
- Make and bake the cake according to package directions, in a greased and floured 9×13 pan.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven poke holes all over the cake. In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake.
- When the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover the cake and refrigerate until it is thoroughly chilled before serving.
- It’s a rich cake, so cut small pieces.