- 1 cup chopped veggies: broccoli, carrots, red bell pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 large burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 TBSP chopped green onion
- Choose and chop your veggies. I mince mine extra small so there’s a little bit of everything in each tasty bite.
- Allow cream cheese to soften for easy mixing. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, garlic powder, dill, salt and pepper.
- For easy rolling, microwave tortillas for 15-20 seconds first. Spread on cream cheese mixture and sprinkle evenly with veggies, cheese, and chopped onion.
- Start at the edge of the tortilla and roll it, tightly, until you reach the opposite side.
- The cream cheese will help it stick. Fasten with a toothpick or two and chill in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.. Feel free to chill overnight in the fridge (tightly wrapped or in a storage container) if making these in advance for easy. meal/snack prep.
- All that’s left is to slice into pinwheels and serve!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends