– 1 pound fettuccini pasta
– 1/4 cup butter
– 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 cups milk
– 4 ounces cream cheese
– 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
– 1 pound lump crabmeat
– Cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
– In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk to combine. Cook the flour and butter together for 30-60 seconds, then slowly add the milk. Add the milk a small amount at a time, whisking well between each addition. Cut the cream cheese into small chunks and drop into the sauce, stirring until melted and incorporated into the sauce.
– Add the freshly grated parmesan cheese, chopped fresh parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the sauce and whisk until smooth. Gently stir in the crabmeat and allow the sauce to cook on low heat until the crab is hot.
– Toss the cooked fettuccini with the sauce, or serve the pasta topped with the sauce.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends