3 large eggs
6 tablespoons flour
6 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon regular vanilla
3 tablespoons butter
1. PREHEAT OVEN Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place 3 tablespoons of butter in the 10 inch frying pan to melt while it is preheating.
2. MIX INGREDIENTS Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed. With a pot holder, take the cast iron skillet out of the oven, (shut the door so you don’t lose your heat) and pour the batter into it, and return it to the oven to bake.
3. BAKE THE DUTCH BABY Bake the Dutch Baby in the oven for 15 minutes, watch it carefully as it browns so it doesn’t burn. Here is what it looks like when it is baked.
4. FILL THE DUTCH BABY WITH FRUIT Fill with an assortment of fruit or berries. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over all fruit.
5. TO SERVE Dust generously with powdered sugar. Slice in 6 pie shaped slices to serve, and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!