- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candies
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt the white chocolate chips over medium heat. Stir often until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and then quickly add in the condensed milk. Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint flavoring and chopped candy canes, until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour fudge mixture into prepared 8×8 square pan. Top with a little more crushed peppermint candy (optional).
- Let the fudge chill in the refrigerator until it sets, about 3-4 hours, then cut into squares.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends