* 1 baked pie crust
* 1 1/2 cup of sugar
* 1/4 cup cornstarch
* 1/4 teaspoon of salt
* 1 can of evaporated milk carnation
* 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
* 4 medium egg yolks
* 6.5 oz of sweet and bitter chocolate
* 2 teaspoons of vanilla
* 2 tablespoons of butter
1. Whisk together the milk, egg yolks and dry ingredients.
2. Cook over medium heat until mixture starts to bubble, then remove from heat.
3. Add the chocolate, vanilla and butter.
4. Make a meringue and bake for 9 minutes at 400 F
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends