- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 7 medium pears (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. With clean hands, work butter into oat mixture until well combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place pears in a small bowl; add flour and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with oat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
1 serving (calculated without ice cream): 268 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends