- 2–2 1/2 pounds top sirloin steak, trimmed of fat and cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces (see note)
- 1 pound baby yellow potatoes quartered (or halved if they are already less than 1 inch in size, see note)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste (I use about 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- fresh thyme or parsley for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl combine steak, potatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic, and seasonings and toss to combine.
- Divide steak and potatoes between four 12×12 inch sheets of foil, then wrap the foil tightly around the contents to form your foil packs. Grill over high heat for about 10 minutes on each side or until steak and potatoes are cooked through OR bake at 425 degrees for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through to desired doneness (see note).
- Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley and serve immediately.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends