- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon butter MELTED
- 1 clove garlic CRUSHED
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE!
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves OPTIONAL
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Roll out the pizza crust onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter and crushed garlic, then brush it evenly over the entire pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses evenly onto the pizza crust. Then sprinkle the dried oregano evenly on top.
- Before you bake, cut the cheese covered pizza crust into 16 equal rectangles using a pizza slicer or large knife.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly and slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and cut the breadsticks again before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends