- 1-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) Oreo cookies, quartered
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: Whipped cream and chopped Oreo cookies
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into bottom of a 9- or 10-in. springform pan. Freeze. Whip 1-1/2 cups whipping cream until stiff peaks form; refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar; blend thoroughly. Fold cut cookies into filling along with chilled whipped cream. Spread filling evenly into crust, smoothing top and spreading to edges. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Freeze 1 hour before serving.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Whisk in vanilla and remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream. Loosen cheesecake from pan by running knife around edge; remove from pan.
- Spread chocolate glaze over cheesecake. If desired, top with whipped cream and additional Oreo cookies to serve.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends