- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- 1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 120g butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup caster or white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, margarine and sugar in blender. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured 25cm pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends