- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. lemon zest, approx. 2 lemons
- 1 ( 22 oz ) can of lemon pie filling
- ½ cup of lemon curd
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl melt the butter in the microwave.
3. Pour the butter into a 9×9 baking dish.
4. Make sure to spread the butter evenly.
5. In a large bowl add the flour, sugar, buttermilk, vanilla, and lemon zest.
6. Whisk until combined.
7. Pour the buttermilk batter evenly into the buttered baking dish.
8. Lightly spread the batter over the whole baking dish.
9. In a small bowl add the lemon pie filling and lemon cured, stir to combine.
10. Pour the lemon mixture over the buttermilk batter. Do not stir.
11. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven and set to the side.
13. Garnish with powdered sugar or ice cream if desired.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends