- cooking spray
- 1 (32 ounces) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 ounces) container sour cream
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided, or more to taste
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter.Step 2: Combine hash browns, sour cream, bacon, ranch mix, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Spread into the baking pan; cover with aluminum foil.Step 3: Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly across potatoes. Bake until cheese is a bubble and lightly browned around the edges, about 15 minutes.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends