- 4 boneless chicken breast halves.
- 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- ½ cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 ½ tsp of seasoning salt.
- ½ tsp of ground black pepper.
- 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cheese and seasonings and spread it over the chicken breast.
- Place the coated chicken in the baking dish and bake for 45° in a preheated oven to 375°.
- Super easy, simple and delicious! This is a must-try recipe guys, I can assure you that you will love the taste of this smooth chicken. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends