* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 cup nuts crushed
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 stick butter
* 3 cups milk
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 2 9oz cartons Cool Whip
* 2 packages pistachio instant pudding
* 1 8oz package cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. For crust, mix flour, nuts, sugar and butter with a pastry blender or fork.
3. Spread mixture in 9 x 13 pan.
4. Bake 15 – 20 or until light golden brown at 350 degrees.
5. After removing from oven, cool in refrigerator.
1. Next, cream powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 container of cool whip.
2. Spread mixture on cool crust.
3. Prepare pudding mixes, using only 3 cups milk.
4. Pour over top of cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with remaining cool whip.
6. Chill several hours or overnight.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends