My brother-in-law teased that I only knew five ground beef recipes. I proved him wrong with my inventive spicy burritos.
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix enchilada sauce and salsa verde.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup sauce mixture.
- Spoon 2/3 cup beef mixture across center of each tortilla; top each with 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- Place in a greased 11×7-in. baking dish. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes.
1 burrito: 624 calories, 33g fat (15g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 1470mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 36g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends