- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (10.75-oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10-oz) can R-otel diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in soup, Velveeta and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.You May Like Molasses Buns – Newfoundland Recipes
Stir in cooked spaghetti and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts: Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 582.3 | Calories from Fat 235.8 | Total Fat 26.2g | Saturated Fat 11.1g | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 83.2mg | Sodium 1282.2mg | Total Carbohydrate 51.8g | Dietary Fiber 4.5g | Sugars 6.2g | Protein 33.1g