- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup Florida’s Natural® Brand Orange Juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh orange zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 cups loosely packed cubed brioche bread
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Generously grease six 7-oz. ramekins with the unsalted butter then set them aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the orange juice, coconut milk, eggs, sugar, orange zest, vanilla extract and flaked coconut. Add the cubed brioche bread to the bowl and fold until the bread is well coated with the orange-coconut mixture.
Divide the bread mixture evenly among the six ramekins then arrange them on a baking sheet.
Bake the ramekins, uncovered, for 32 to 40 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove the ramekins from the oven and serve the bread pudding warm with your choice of toppings.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends