- 1 pound 99% fat free ground chicken
- 1 can of Kidney beans drained (15 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles 14.5 oz
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook ground chicken in a pan, breaking it apart to create crumbles.
- Add chicken to a crock pot along with kidney beans, 2 cans of diced tomatoes, chopped onion and spices.
- Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Set crock pot to high and cook for 4 hours.
” Please note that some meals are better to be prepared every once in a while because of some ingredients like meat, cheese, lot of sugar, fats..etc.
Having meals with these ingredients all the time may damage your health. ”