Back to Top
- ▢2-3 cups tortilla chips
- ▢2 cups cheese shredded
- ▢1 green onion whites and greens separated
- ▢¼ cup black olives
- ▢½ cup tomatoes diced
- ▢¼ cup jalapenos chopped, optional
- ▢2 tablespoons cilantro chopped, optional
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer in the air fryer basket making sure to overlap the chips so there are no gaps between them.
- Top the chips with half of the cheese and whites of the green onion.
- Add another layer of chips. Top with remaining cheese, green onions, jalapenos, and black olives (if using).
- Place in the air fryer to 320°F and cook the nachos for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from the basket and top with diced tomatoes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.