- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 cup half and half or milk
- 4 eggs slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon chopped onion, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare the pie crust according to package directions and place in a 9 inch glass pie pan.
Mix together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Layer the bacon, onion and cheese in the pie lined pan.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of cheese.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends