A simple and easy meal !! This Cheesy Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo Skillet is super affordable and delicious to make during the week, especially if your a busy mom or dad.
YOU’LL NEED :
– Cheese tortellini pasta: 1 pound package (cooked and drained)
– Shrimp: 1 pound (large, peeled and deveined)
– Salted butter: 3 tbsp.
– Roma tomato: 1 (diced)
– Basil: 2 leaves (minced)
– Garlic: 2 cloves (minced)
– All purpose flour: 1 tbsp.
– Heavy whipping cream: 1/2 cup
– Shredded parmesan cheese: 1/4 cup
– Salt and pepper to taste
LET’S MAKE IT :
STEP 1 :
To start with, melt butter In a large skillet over medium heat, then add shrimp and let cook until not longer translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes.
STEP 2 :
You’ll want to add in diced tomato, basil, and cloves, stirring, then saute for 1 to 2 minutes and stir in flour.
STEP 3 :
Now that flour is completely stirred in, you may want to add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
STEP 4 :
Make sure to stir and add in cheese tortellini. And please toss to coat. Finally, serve with more shredded parmesan and minced basil.