Back to Top
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz) chili, heated
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 4 Cheddar cheese sticks
- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square or 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 strips. Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of 1 hot dog.
- Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog, overlapping slightly in center.
- Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks, and hot dogs.
- Place wrapped hot dogs on top of hot chili. (Chili must be hot.)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown. Meanwhile, in a small microwavable cup, microwave butter on High until melted. Stir in garlic powder and parsley.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven. Brush on top of each cheese dog with butter mixture. Serve immediately.