- 1box yellow cake mix
- 1(6-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1large can crush pineapple, drained
- 2(10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1(16-ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cake batter according to the directions given in the package.
- Divide the cake batter into two round cake pans.
- Bake the cakes set aside to cool.
- Mix the pudding according to the directions given in the package. Refrigerate.
- Cut one layer of cake into small chunks; put in a punch bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding on top; then add half of the pineapple and 1 package of strawberries.
- Slice one banana on top; add 1/2 carton of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely.
- Repeat with the other layer ending with Cool Whip.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator overnight so that the strawberries will thaw and their juices will infuse the cake. Serve chilled.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends