Back to Top
- 1box yellow cake mix
- 1(6-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1large can crush pineapple, drained
- 2(10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1(16-ounce) carton Cool Whip
- Preheat an oven to 350°F.
- Mix the cake batter according to the directions given in the package.
- Divide the cake batter into two round cake pans.
- Bake the cakes set aside to cool.
- Mix the pudding according to the directions given in the package. Refrigerate.
- Cut one layer of cake into small chunks; put in a punch bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding on top; then add half of the pineapple and 1 package of strawberries.
- Slice one banana on top; add 1/2 carton of Cool Whip, spreading to cover completely.
- Repeat with the other layer ending with Cool Whip.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator overnight so that the strawberries will thaw and their juices will infuse the cake. Serve chilled.