- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
- In a small bowl, beat egg with water. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
Heat oil in the same skillet; add onion and saute until soft. Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper, and chicken.
- Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg. Serve hot.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends