2 c cranberries (i used fresh)
1/2 c sugar
2/3 c water
1 pkg lemon cake mix
1 tsp ground ginger
1 1/3 c water
1/3 c vegtable oil
3 large eggs
1/2 c craisins (dried cranberries)
1/2 c chopped walnuts
1/4 c light brown sugar
3 Tbsp melted butter
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 c quick oatmeal
2 c confectioners’ sugar, sifted
2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1. FILLING: Mix cranberries, sugar and water in heavy saucepan and stir constantly on medium heat til all the cranberries are popped and mixture thickens. Pour into a glass pan and put in freezer to cool.
2. CAKE: Mix cake mix, ginger, water, vegetable oil, eggs and Craisins in large bowl.
3. TOPPING: Mix nuts, brown sugar, melted butter, cinnamon and oatmeal together.
4. Now pour half of the cake mixture into a 9″ bundt pan and put your filling on top.
5. Put your topping on, then pour the rest of batter into the Bundt pan. (Topping will sink to the top of the cake while it bakes.)
6. Cook 350 degrees for 35-40 min. When cooled pour glaze over top.
Cranberry Lemon Crumble Cake
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends