- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups very hot water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 qt casserole dish, combine flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add milk and oil, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over cake batter. DO NOT STIR. Pour hot water over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top looks cooked. Serve warm (with ice cream if desired).
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends