- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2-3 apples, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375º F and line a standard muffin pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and cinnamon, then beat in vegetable oil, egg and milk until fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in apples, then carefully spoon batter into cupcake molds, filling them 3/4 full.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg, then cut in cubed butter until mixture has the same, even consistency.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over muffins and place muffin tin in oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostly free of crumbs.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends