- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Grape-Nuts cereal
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and salt. Gradually add milk, mixing until thoroughly combined. Then, add vanilla and Grape-Nuts and stir until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8-inch baking dish. Make a hot water bath by placing the baking dish in a large roasting pan filled with 2-inches of hot water. (You want water to come halfway up the outside of the custard dish.)
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. “Serve plain or with cream or cool whip.”
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends