- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- black pepper
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ¼ Franks Hot Sauce cup
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Cut your chicken horizontally, but not completely. Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with pepper. Cover the chicken evenly with cheese and fold the chicken over to close.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter for 8 seconds. Stir in hot sauce and celery salt.
- Brush one side of the chicken with the hot sauce mixture and place the size of the hot sauce on the grill. Brush chicken with hot sauce. Cook for about 7 minutes. Turn the chicken over and brush the remaining hot sauce on top and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes longer.
After you make this, once you are excited to make it again and again, you may even ditch the grilled cheese for a while. Enjoy this spicy and cheesy dinner with a side of vegetables or even a salad.
Calories per serving: 161, Fat: 4, Cholesterol: 70, Sodium: 1157, Potassium: 75, Carbs: 0, Fiber: 0, Sugar: 0, Protein: 28