12 mini/tea frozen biscuits
6 oz country ham, thinly sliced
2 large eggs
1/2 medium habanero pepper, finely chopped
4 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 Tbsp italian seasoning
1 tsp paprika, sweet mild
3 Tbsp butter, unsalted
3 pinch salt and pepper
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place biscuits on lightly greased cookie sheet. Have sides touching each other. Cook for about 12 minutes or until golden brown. One minute before cooking is complete melt 1 tbsp butter, add paprika and italian season. Brush the tops of biscuits with the butter mixture, continue to cook the biscuits for one more minute. Remove biscuits from oven and place on a cooling rack.
2. Meanwhile, in a heated large skillet, add ham slices and enough water to cover ham slices. Cook at medium heat until liquid has reduced in half. This should take about 4-5 minutes. Flip ham slices half way through. After liquid had reduced, remove ham and set or warming plate.
3. Add chopped habanera pepper, mustard and honey to the pan sauce. Simmer on low heat for about 2 mintes. Set aside
4. Whisk eggs, pepper and salt. In a medium size frying pan, add 2 tbsp of butter. Let melt, then add eggs. Cook eggs about 1 minute and flip and cook for an additional minute. Remove and cut into 12 equal pieces
5. Slice biscuits in half. Layer equal parts of egg, honey mustard mixture, ham, honey mustard mixture and tops of biscuits.
6. Serve with fresh fruit and veggies.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends