° Shortbread biscuit crumbs: 2 cups
° Cream cheese: 3 packages (soft)
° White sugar: 1 cup (granulated)
° Sour cream: 1 cup
° Lemon curd: 1 cup and a half
° Fresh lemon juice: 1/4 cup
° Butter: 1/4 cup (melted)
° Eggs: 4 eggs + 4 egg whites
° Lemon: 1 (grated)
° Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
* Preparation :
1. First, make sure the oven temperature is set to 325.
2. Then you will get a large mixing bowl and mix in the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter. Make sure to press the mixture into the bottom of the oiled spring pan.
3. Meanwhile, whisk cream cheese and sour cream in another bowl until creamy and smooth. After that, add one egg at a time, and after each addition beat well.
4. You’ll want to add vanilla extract, lemon peel, and lemon juice and mix well. And please spread the mixture over the biscuit crust.
5. Well, the baking time is 60 minutes. Once done, remove the pan and allow it to cool completely.
Note: Make sure the oven is set to 375 at this point.
6. In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat the egg whites until soft. Immediately add 2 tablespoons of white sugar and whisk again until it hardens.
7. The next step is to spread the curd over the cheesecake, then add the scrambled eggs. Return to the oven until the meringue is golden brown, which takes about 12 minutes.
8. All you need to do now is to cool the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends