1/3 cup sour cream, plus more for serving
1 heaping cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped chives
salt and black pepper, to taste
3 cups mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter 8 – 9 of the wells of a cupcake pan – preferably nonstick.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs then whisk in the sour cream. Mix in both cheeses and the chives.
- Taste the potatoes and season them with salt and pepper if needed. Add them to the bowl and mix well.
- Spoon them into the pan filling the cups just to the top or a little below.
- Bake 25 – 35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cup and are golden brown all over.
- Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan. Turn them out onto a platter. Serve with sour cream.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends