- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons of stevia
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 150 grams of plain flour
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 sachet of baking powder for cakes
- If you prepare it in the bread maker, first remove the mold to avoid dirtying the resistance. If you want to make it in the oven, find a large bowl in which you can mix the cake batter. You can see all the steps of the preparation in the oven in our blueberry cake recipe. Put the ingredients in this order: eggs, milk, oil, lemon zest, blueberries, stevia, and finally the flour. If you bake it in the oven, mix the ingredients before adding the next one and be sure to mix the eggs well.
- Add the yeast to the mold or bowl. In case you prepare it with a bread maker, set the machine to cakes, medium toast, and 7.50 g weight.
- The breadmaker will start to knead the mixture as if you were kneading it by hand. If you do not use the bread maker and you already have the homemade cake mix ready, pour it into a mold and put it in a preheated oven at 180 ºC.
- If you prepare your blueberry cake in the oven, leave it for about 15-20 minutes, checking regularly to see if it is ready. In the bread maker, just wait for the program to finish, the machine will beep at the end of the program. Remove the baking pan from the bread maker to facilitate cooling. When it is ready, carefully
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends