- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch red pepper flake, optional
- 10 oz linguine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
- Drain fat as needed, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, ginger, red pepper flake, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water and add to ground beef. Stir and bring to a gentle boil. Once sauce has thickened, add noodles and stir to combine.
- Let noodles sit in sauce 2-3 minutes to absorb some flavor. Top with green onions and serve. Enjoy!
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends