This old-fashioned banana cream pie recipe is full of flavor. Because it uses instant pudding, this no-bake dessert is ready in just minutes.
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Additional banana slices, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, pudding mix and vanilla for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- Pour 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture into pie crust. Layer with banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. If desired, garnish with additional banana slices. Refrigerate until serving.
1 piece: 311 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends