- 1.5 Pound of ground beef
- Garlic clove
- Black pepper
- Sazon perfecta seasoning.
- 2 cups of medium-size pasta shells
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 4 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of granulated knorr chicken bouillon
- 4 tablespoons of the granulated knorr tomato bouillon
- 3 diced serrano chiles
- half of an onion
- 1 can of Rotel
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- 2 packets of the red sazon
- 1 bay leaf
1 ) Brown the ground beef with chopped garlic, black pepper, and Sazon perfecta seasoning.
2 ) While the meats is cooking, in a deep skillet brown pasta shells in 1/4 cup of oil (just as you would brown rice a Roni).
3 ) Drain the grease from your ground beef and add the meat to the pasta shells.
4 ) Add 4 cups of water, 2 tablespoons of granulated knorr chicken bouillon, 3 diced serrano chiles, and 4 tablespoons of the granulated knorr tomato bouillon, chop in a half of an onion, a can of Rotel, a handful of chopped cilantro, 2 packets of the red Sazon, one bay leaf, and add garlic and onion powder according to your taste.
5 ) Stir and cover cook on medium-high until your shells are aldente. serve! and enjoy this easy Mexican pasta shells with ground beef recipe.