Steamed in its own juices, this grilled salmon in foil is incredibly tender. Curry adds a punch of flavor that’s perfectly balanced by onion and tomato.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18×12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
1 each: 232 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 482mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends