STIR FRY INGREDIENTS;
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders (cut into bite size pieces)
- 2 C green onions (chopped)
- 2 C broccoli florets
- 2 C zucchini (chopped)
- 1 C red pepper (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp water
- ½ C reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 4 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 pinches of red pepper flakes
- Add the soy sauce, Hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes into a small bowl.
- Whisk to mix all ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Prep a nonstick pan with the nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan.
- Cook and continue to stir until well cooked.
- Remove from the pan and put on a plate.
- Set aside.
- Reprep the pan again with a coat of nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat on medium high heat until the oil is hot.
- Add the onions, broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper, and water.
- Continue to saute’ until the broccoli is soft. (3-5 minutes)
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the chicken and sauce.
- Stir fry until everything is heated. (2 minutes)
- Continue to stir until everything is mixed.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends