- 4 lb chuck roast
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 package au jus gravy mix
- 5 pepperoncini peppers
- Place roast in bottom of a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Top with slices of butter, sprinkle the ranch and au jus over the top and add peppers. You can use whole peppers or a handful of sliced peppers.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Shred meat right before serving. ENJOY.
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends